Discuss this article or ask questions at the LDS.net Forums.
LDS Media Talk
LDS Media Talk is a blog with ideas for LDS parents and youth who are interested in learning how to use technology to strengthen families and build The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a premier site among Mormons for information about LDS materials, events, websites, and media.
The blog is authored by Larry Richman and has over 36,000 unique monthly readers.
Learn more about the blog LDSMediaTalk.com.
Typical topics include
- Wise use of the web and other media
- Ideas for using new technology to build families, strengthen faith in Jesus Christ, and share the message of His restored gospel
- Tips on creating great websites, blogs, and social media pages
- Using social networks
- How to keep your family safe on the Internet
- How to use other kinds of media in productive ways.
- Church media and web products.
- Information about new or updated Church websites, electronic publications, online training, podcasts, videos, audio recordings, music, and other products for individuals and families.
The LDSMediaTalk.com blog was begun July 5, 2006 under the name ldsWebguy.com and was rebranded LDSMediaTalk.com on June 10, 2008.
The blog is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The information and opinions expressed therein are the sole responsibility of the authors.