Discuss this article or ask questions at the LDS.net Forums.
- He walked upon the water.
- He calmed the raging sea.
- He suffered in Gethsemane.
- He died for you and me.
- Jesus, the Wonderful Counselor,
- Jesus, the risen Lord,
- Jesus, the perfect example,
- Jesus, the adored.
- You can follow His teachings.
- You can feel His love.
- You can give comfort to others.
- You can feel peace from above.
- I feel His friendship envelop.
- I know He embraces me, still.
- I come to Him humble, obedient.
- "Yes, Blessed Master, I will."
- They all await His coming,
- to bring in a millenium of peace.
- May we all choose to assist Him
- May His wonders never cease.
- Copyright ©2007 Val John Jennings
I have a idea to organize the interlangues links (just like es:Jesucristo in this article). Actually, there are two ideas:
- Just like others wiki projects, when people link es:Jesucristo (e.g.) this link goes to the list of languages in the left side of the page (must to eliminate the links to Main Pages of the other languages MormonWiki).
- Create a subsection named "In other languages" or something like that, on the article's bottom with a list of InterWikis links. The next section is a exemple, using this code:
==In other languages== *[[es:Jesucristo|Español]] *[[pt:Jesus Cristo|Português]] *[[fr:Jésus-Christ|Français]] *etc.
This code results: