LDS365.com is a website published by a group of Latter-day Saints that provides the following:
- Information about resources from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, such as Church websites, videos, digital publications, training, audio recordings, music, mobile apps, and other materials for individuals and families.
- News about the Church and about members around the world.
- How to use social media and technology to build families, strengthen faith in Jesus Christ, and share goodness with others.
- LDS resources for living with life’s challenges. Visit our Living LDS 365 days a year forums on how to live with life’s challenges, such as abuse, addiction, pornography, same-sex attraction, divorce, death, disabilities, mental health, and suicide.
- Resource pages with hand-curated lists of the best resources for Latter-day Saints, such as websites, scripture translations, mobile apps, hashtags, and lists of Church social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tumblr.
The website has a total reach of nearly 75,000 people from 168 countries.
The site began on July 5, 2006 under the name ldsWebguy, was rebranded LDS Media Talk on June 10, 2008, and then evolved to become LDS 365 on July 5, 2018. Note: This site has no affiliation with the current web page at ldsWebguy.com.
Learn more about the history and purpose of LDS365.com.
The blog is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The information and opinions expressed therein are the sole responsibility of the authors.