LDS Media Talk
On the LDS Media Talk website, Larry Richman shares ideas about how to use media and other resources published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the "Mormons") and its members. It also shares ideas on using technology and social media to strengthen families and share the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Typical topics include
- Information about new or updated Church websites, videos, mobile apps, publications, music, and other resources for individuals and families.
- Wise use of the web and other media
- Ideas for using new technology and social media to build families, strengthen faith in Jesus Christ, and share the message of His restored gospel
- Tips on creating great websites, blogs, and social media pages
- Using social networks
- How to keep your family safe on the Internet
- How to use other kinds of media in productive ways.
The website has a total reach of nearly 75,000 people from 168 countries.
LDSMediaTalk.com began July 5, 2006 under the name ldsWebguy.com and was rebranded LDSMediaTalk.com on June 10, 2008. Note: This site has no affiliation with the current web page at ldsWebguy.com.
The blog is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The information and opinions expressed therein are the sole responsibility of the author.