Jason F. Wright
Jason F. Wright is a New York Times best-selling author and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Wright was born on February 1, 1971, in Florissant, Missouri, to Willard Samuel Wright and Sandra Fletcher Wright.  The family moved to Germany for work, and the first four years of Wright's life included travel around Europe. The family later moved to Illinois and Virginia.
Wright served a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ to Brazil. He attended Brigham Young University, where he met his wife, Kodi Erekson. They have four children and live in Woodstock, Virginia.
Wright's first novel, The James Miracle, was first released in 2004 and then re-released in 2009. His 2005 novel, Christmas Jars made the New York Times bestseller list by 2007 and was optioned as a movie. The paperback version was released in 2007.
- "His 2007 novel, The Wednesday Letters, reached #6 on The New York Times bestseller list. It also appeared on the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists. The paperback edition, published by Penguin, was on The New York Times trade paperback bestseller and extended lists for 36 weeks in 2008–2009. 
In addition to his novels, Wright has published opinion editorials on issues ranging from pop culture to politics. His articles have appeared in more than 50 newspapers and magazines across the United States including Glenn Beck's Fusion Magazine, The Washington Times, The Chicago Tribune, and Forbes. Wright also works as a political and public policy consultant and is the founder of PoliticalDerby.com, a political website known for ranking the candidates running for the White House in 2008. He appears regularly on FoxNews morning show, Fox & Friends. He has also appeared on most major cable news channels including and C-SPAN.
- See Love Lift: How Seeing, Loving, and Lifting Others Will Change Your Life (2020)
- The Christmas Doll (2019)
- Courage to Be You (with Gail Miller, 2018)
- Christmas Jars: Collector's Edition (2017)
- Picturing Christmas (2017)
- A Letter to Mary: The Savior's Loving Letter to His Mother (2016)
- Christmas Jars Journey (2015)
- The 13th Day of Christmas (2012)
- The Wedding Letters (2011)
- Seventeen Second Miracle (fall 2010)
- The Cross Gardener (2010)
- Christmas Jars Reunion (2009)
- Penny's Christmas Jars Miracle (2009)
- Recovering Charles (2008)
- The Wednesday Letters (2007)
- Christmas Jars (2005)
- The James Miracle (2004)