Mormon Music now Latter-day Saint Music is an interactive website created with music lovers and enthusiasts in mind, bringing listeners the best in music by upcoming, as well as, seasoned Latter-day Saint artists. While lds.org/music is the official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, with hymns and children's music, used officially by the Church, Latterdaysaintmusic.com takes visitors on an exciting musical journey as they explore the many avenues of the Latter-day Saint music scene.
Visitors to the site will discover that "Latter-day Saint Music" is more than another rest stop along the information superhighway to listen to Church hymns. Here they’ll discover a melting pot of Latter-day Saint music artists with varying backgrounds, music styles, and genre selections. Welcome one and all to Latter-day Saint Music!
- 1 Artists Featured on Latter-day Saint Music
- 2 Latter-day Saint Music Social Media Channels
- 3 Features of the Latter-day Saint Music Website
- 4 Submitting Material to Latter-day Saint Music
- 5 A Few Music Videos by Artists Featured on Latter-day Saint Music
- 6 Information About the More Good Foundation
Artists Featured on Latter-day Saint Music
You will find and experience the music of seasoned music veterans, as well as some newcomers to the music business.
More than 170 Latter-day Saint artists are already profiled on the site. Some of the featured artists include Nik Day, JTM, David Osmond, David Archuleta, Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boyé, Anna Richey, Bryce Romney, Yahosh Bonner, Jennifer Thomas, Monica Scott, Belle Jewel, Eclipse 6, The Five Strings, Marj Desius, and Enliven to name but a few. Other Latter-day Saint artists have expressed their interest in being a part of Mormon Music and will be profiled on the website soon. Some of our most recent additions include rising artists Payton Kemp, a young actor and a singer from American Fork, Utah, and Reese Oliveira, a young soprano who sings with the ever popular One Voice Children's Choir.
Latter-day Saint Music Social Media Channels
Latter-day Saint Music has a corresponding Facebook page that we invite you, your family, and friends to visit, comment, share, and like. There is also a YouTube channel called Latter-day Saint Musicians. The musical talents of the artists featured on the Latter-day Saint Music website are also featured on our Facebook page and YouTube channels. You can also find Latter-day Saint Music on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Spotify.
Features of the Latter-day Saint Music Website
- bios of Latter-day Saints in the music business with links to their official websites and social media accounts
- our favorite video for each artist
- all musical genres represented — from classical to country
- up-to-date posts on Latter-day Saint Music events and news, video finds of the week, and tour dates for your favorite Latter-day Saint artists
- free music downloads in several languages from which you can build a playlist of your favorites
- the opportunity to contribute your own sound files and music videos — we are always looking for new talent to showcase
Submitting Material to Latter-day Saint Music
The key to remember is that all submissions must be clean and “family friendly” – that includes members of the family from the oldest to the youngest. We hope that Latter-day Saint artists will find “Mormon Music” a fun venue for promoting their music and that they will want to submit some of their own material to help enhance the website.
We also hope that, even though all our featured artists are Latter-day Saint, fans of all faiths will drop by to visit with their favorite Latter-day Saint artists.
One thing that all the artists have in common is that their goal is to produce music that is uplifting and has a positive message.
A Few Music Videos by Artists Featured on Latter-day Saint Music
Information About the More Good Foundation
The Latter-day Saint Music website is owned and maintained by the More Good Foundation which is based in Orem, Utah.
The More Good Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit and is funded by individual donors interested in providing accurate information and quality multi-media content about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints online.