Richard and Linda Eyre
Richard and Linda Eyre are parenting experts and best-selling authors. They are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, sometimes casually called the Mormon Church. The Eyres have been among the most prominent and popular speakers in the world on topics of parenting, life-balance, and family-strengthening. They present approximately 100 keynotes, lectures, seminars, and workshops a year. The Eyres are known as much for the interactive and entertaining nature of their presentations as for the content which is based on their New York Times bestsellers. 
The Eyres deliver their messages on successful parenting and family life in three ways:
- through speaking and in-person presentations.
- through writing (their book, Teaching Your Children Values, was the first family and parenting book in fifty years - since Dr. Spock - to reach #1 on The New York Times bestseller list and their latest, The Book of Nurturing, was endorsed by Dr. Phil).
- through media. (They are frequent guest on national shows like Oprah, the CBS Early Show, Prime Time Live, Today, and Good Morning America).
The Eyres are parents of nine children, and they are often accompanied by one or more of their children when they make presentations. The family's favorite projects are humanitarian expeditions to places like Ethiopia, Kenya, Bolivia, India and Mexico, and their Eyrealm Foundation focuses on strengthening third world families.
Richard Eyre (born 1944) attended Utah State University, Brigham Young University, and earned an MBA from Harvard.  He is the president of his own management consulting company and a ranked senior tennis player. He was a full-time missionary to New York as a youth, and a mission president for the LDS Church in London, and a former director of the White House Conference on Parents and Children, as well as a candidate for Governor. Eyre is a major supporter of vouchers in education, and was one of the key speakers for the voucher proposition on Utah's 2007 ballot.
Linda is a teacher, musician and co-founder of International JoySchools.com, an in-home program for teaching preschoolers the joys of life. Both have served on numerous arts, university and non-profit boards, having served as a member of the Utah State University board of trustees.
- 5 Spiritual Solutions for Parents – February, 2011
- The Entitlement Trap (Sept. 2011)
- A Mother's Book of Secrets
- The Happy Family
- How to Talk to Your Child About Sex
- Teaching Your Children Values
- 3 Steps to a Strong Family
- I Didn't Plan to be a Witch
- Teaching Your Children Responsibility
- Empty Nest Parenting
- The Book of Nurturing
- Teaching Your Children Sensitivity
- Teaching Your Children Joy
- Stewardship of the Heart
- Spiritual Serendipity
- The Awakening (a novel)
- Alexander's Amazing Adventures – Values Series for Children