The Inn at Temple Square

From MormonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Mormon General Conference
The Inn at Temple Square was a hotel located at the southwest corner of Temple Square which was owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints through the Temple Square Hospitality Corporation. The Inn was built in 1930 and remodeled several times. Known for its restaurant, "Passages," it was convenient both to Temple Square, but and to Abravanel Hall, home to the Utah Symphony. As part of the new City Creek development that the Church is building, the Inn was removed to make way for the new mall development. It officially closed on October 28, 2006.