Discuss this article or ask questions at the LDS.net Forums.
Three Nephites are three of Christ’s chosen Nephite disciples referred to in the Book of Mormon. These disciples were allowed to stay on the earth, as was John the Beloved, to bring souls to Christ until the Lord comes again. They were translated so that they would feel no pain and would not die (3 Nephi 28).
Information about the Three Nephites:
- 3 Nephi 28: 1-9 They can tarry until the Lord's coming.
- 3 Nephi 28: 7-9 They will never suffer the pains of death or sorrow.
- 3 Nephi 28: 10 They shall have fulness of joy.
- 3 Nephi 28: 13-17 They were temporarily caught up into heaven.
- 3 Nephi 28: 18-23 They ministered unto the people and endured persecution.
- 3 Nephi 28: 24-26 They ministered unto Mormon.
- 3 Nephi 28: 27-29 They will minister to the Gentiles, Jews, scattered tribes, and all nations.
- 3 Nephi 28: 39 Satan has no power over them.