Elder Patrick Kearon is one of the seven presidents serving in the Presidency of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In May 2017 he was assigned to serve in the Presidency of the Seventy effective August 1, 2017. He had been serving as a member of the Third Quorum of the Seventy in the Europe Area when he was called to serve in the First Quorum of the Seventy at General Conference in April 2010.
After joining the Church of Jesus Christ on Christmas Eve 1987, Elder Kearon has served in numerous Church callings, including assistant ward clerk, ward Young Men president, counselor in a bishopric, branch president, and stake president.
Kearon was born in Carlisle, Cumberland, England on July 18, 1961. He was educated in the Middle East and the United Kingdom. He has lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, and the United States in various industries, including health care, food, automotive, and transport. He ran his own communications consultancy. His civic and community involvement has included service on the boards of a charity, a school, an enterprise agency and a college.
He married Jennifer Carole Hulme in 1991 and they are the parents of four children, one of whom is deceased. The Kearon family lives in Somerset, England.
- "Refuge from the Storm," April 2016
- "A Holier Pattern of Service," Worldwide Devotional for Young Adults given May 2018
- "Bringing Christmas Into Focus," Christmas devotional 2019
- "Come unto Me with Full Purpose of Heart and I Shall Heal You," October 2010
- "He Is Risen with Healing in His Wings: We Can Be More Than Conquerors," April 2022